Fuel supply brand, JET, has today announced that ten new Ascona-owned sites will be joining its growing nationwide network of JET branded dealer sites - a move that further strengthens its relationship with the roadside retailer.
JET currently supplies Ascona Group, one of the fastest growing independent forecourt operators in the UK, at three sites: Fyfield Service Station in Marlborough; Jack Service Station in Stoke-on-Trent and Deepcar Service Station near Sheffield - a relatively new joiner having signed up to the network in November last year (2020).
The ten new sites, mainly located in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Warwickshire will provide depth and strength in these areas - boosting JET’s total portfolio of UK JET dealer sites to more than 300. And with Ascona sites now numbering 13 and with the potential for further sites in the future, Ascona is fast becoming one of JET’s largest retail customers.
Commenting on the decision to move to JET, Darren Briggs, MD, Ascona Group says:
Working closely with Ascona, the ten sites will be rebranded and repumped including two KDRB (Knock Down Re-Build).
The licensed supply contract with Ascona Group is in place until 2026.
- Wednesbury Road Service Station, Palfrey, West Midlands
- Bedworth Service Station, Bedworth Heath, Warwickshire
- Glendale Service Station, Croft Road, Warwickshire
- Putnoe Service Station, Putnoe, Bedfordshire
- New County Service Station, Clophill, Bedfordshire
- Henlow Service Station, Henlow, Bedfordshire
- Ash Service Station, Wendover, Buckinghamshire
- Desborough Park Service Station, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- Bassett Service Station, North Weald, Essex
- Thamesmead Service Station, Abbey Wood, Greater London